For the concept of the STANDARD gas filling system the focus was on an optimal capacity-price ratio in the area of conventional gas filling technology.
The STANDARD has 4 filling lines, this means that up to four IG units can be filled at the same time!
The gas concentration is measured by an integrated gas analyser during the entire filling process. As soon as the set gas concentration is reached, the filling process of all four filling lines is ended automatically. Consequently this gas filling system is particularly well suited for economical gas filling of the same formats.
Advantages of the STANDARD gas filling system::
- low acquisition costs and operating costs
- integrated analyser with high accuracy and stability
- desired gas concentration can be individually adjusted
- suitable for all standard gases and gas mixtures
The capacity is approximately 400 units1) with four filling lines.
We would be pleased to advise you in the selection of a suitable gas filling system for your company.
NOTE: This filling technology is primarily used outside of the production line (off-line) and is suitable for units up to 2.0 m² in size. For larger units there is danger of excessive bulging during the filling process. Consequently for larger units we recommend a gas filling system with fast-fill technology.
1) At 8 hours/day and for IG units with 0.8 m² / 14 mm spacers / 11.2 litre volume / argon / 90% gas concentration.